Sedona Arts Academy – 7000 Rte 179, Building “C” Sedona AZ 86351
Do you need a professional space? A fun space? A versatile space? For a meeting, gathering, drumming circle, small event, whatever you can think of?
Sedona Arts Academy at Sedona Arts Academy is a modern, state of the art event venue that can accommodate groups up to 100 for theater performances, dancing, concerts, corporate meetings, weddings & so much more, with room for an additional 100 outdoors.
As a Member of the Sedona Arts Academy Co-op, you will have access to:
o The days available are Monday thru Wednesday only and are on a first-come basis. Times are in 4-hour increments:1-hour weekly meeting for four weeks each month or 4 consecutive hours each month. We cannot ‘bank’ hours if you do not use them to carry over to the next month.
Your Co-op Fee Quarterly is $350.00. With this fee you will the opportunity to use Sedona Arts Academy each month up to four (4) hours. Co-op fee to be paid in advance and is non-refundable. If Member decides to not use space after Membership has been signed there will be no refund. We do not take monthly payments. A minimum of one quarter is needed to be part of the Co-op Program. Sedona Arts Academy has the right to revoke a Membership after each quarter or revoke immediately if Co-op Member is not being respectful of property and following guidelines.
You will have the ability to choose the time you would like to have access to Sedona Arts Academy. The days available are Monday thru Wednesday only and are on a first-come basis. We cannot ‘hold’ dates. Times are in 4-hour increments:1-hour weekly meeting for four weeks each month or 4 consecutive hours each month. If you do not use all your hours, you cannot ‘bank’ your hours to use in another month.
· 7:00 am – 11:00 pm (6:30 set-up/11:30 clean-up)
· 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (11:30 set-up/4:30 clean-up)
· 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm (4:30 set-up/9:30 clean-up)
This does not include use of the AV System, or Sound. However, if you need access to these items, there is a fee:
The Following is Available at an Additional Cost:
· Sound equipment: Surround speaker system, One Lavalier or hand-held microphone, CD and audiotape players
· Projection screen, electrically controlled for PowerPoint Presentations, etc.
Additional time for your event: This does not fall under the Co-op Membership. If additional time is needed for your event, there is an additional fee for the venue space at $90.00 an hour.
As a Member of the Co-op, you will be responsible for:
· Obtaining an insurance policy for $1M to cover Sedona Arts Academy.
o You can obtain event insurance through a local insurance company, most insurance is inexpensive and can be obtained for a year.
o If you already have insurance you simply need to add the 2 entities listed above
o Obtain event insurance online - https://www.theeventhelper.com/
· Set-up – You will be responsible for set-up of the venue space.
· Clean-up – You will be responsible for clean-up of the venue space. This includes:
o Returning any props/items you may have used for the event in its proper place
o Vacuuming the floor
o Making sure the restrooms are picked-up, no toilet paper or paper towels on the floor
o Emptying garbage containers and replacing with new liners (provided)
· If you find something damaged, report it immediately
· If you damage something please be responsible and report it so the corrective action can take place immediately to repair it.
· There is no storage space for your items, so all your personal and business items must be removed from the facility after your event
· There is no use or access to the kitchen.
· A staff from GRP will be available to guide you to the props/items you may need for your event.
As a Co-op Member you agree to the Membership Program and the Co-op Guidelines
Register online and by registering you agree to the Co-op Membership.
Link to payment options:
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site, take a moment to drop us a line and support our cause by making a donation!
Copyright © 2020 Sedona Arts Academy - All Rights Reserved.